This is the website of the Women's Counselling and Therapy Centre in Hamm/Westfalia (Frauenberatungs- und Therapiezentrum e.V. Hamm)
Our counselling service is a service provided by women for women*. We offer psychological counselling and therapy for women from the age of 16 and above who find themselves in psychological conflict situations or life crises.
We support women in becoming aware of their strengths and abilities, in taking responsibility for their own actions and in finding a self-determined way of leading their lives.
We offer psychological counselling and therapy (individually or in a group) on a wide range of topics.
- Self-esteem and self-confidence issues
- Experience of violence/ domestic violence
- Problems in partnership, family and/or parental home
- Psychosomatic complaints (headaches, sleep disorders, etc.)
- Depressive symptoms
- Eating disorders
- Contact difficulties / loneliness
- Problems at school/work
- Problems with ageing
- The feeling of having reached a dead end in coping with your own life situation.
If you feel affected by any of these issues, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our open office hours are on Mondays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Unfortunately, the open office hours are cancelled indefinitely due to the Corona pandemic.
Please register by phone or e-mail only.
Our team consists of qualified psychologists, qualified pedagogues and qualified social workers. We work under constant supervision and are bound by professional secrecy.
We guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the German Data Protection Ordinance.
Please note that this page is for information only. Unfortunately, we do not offer counselling or therapy in English.
* all individuals who identify as female